Nanette was honored to be personally invited by President and CEO of El Mundo Boston, Alberto Vasallo. A native of Puerto Rico, Nanette was thrilled to be invited to the annual breakfast, which is noted as the “must attend” heritage month event! Joining Nanette at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel to represent Cabral Investigation Services was her right hand gladiator, supervisor Miranda Whealan.
The breakfast, which took place this morning, brings together some of the areas top politicians, leaders of prestigious businesses, both corporate and public. The breakfast is “roast” style, providing for lots of laughs, all while celebrating the Hispanic Community and its contributions across the state of Massachusetts.
The breakfast also featured some noteworthy local figures as well including:
- Massachusetts Governor, Charlie Baker
- City of Boston Mayor, Marty Walsh
- Rachael Rollins, Suffolk County District Attorney (D.A. Rollins is also the 1st woman to be elected in Suffolk County history as well as the 1st woman of color to ever serve as a district attorney in Massachusetts)
- Executive Director, Massachusetts LGBT Chamber of Commerce, Grace Moreno
- Boston Police Commissioner, William Gross (Commissioner Gross is also the 1st police commissioner of color in Boston)
- NBC10 Boston Meteorologist, Denise Isaac
- 96.9 FM “Get Up Crew”, Ramiro Torres
Aside from the laughter and celebration were moving and powerful stories of trials and triumphs from members of the community. We here at Cabral Investigation Services are proud to be owned and operated by a Latina woman, as well as staffed with bilingual investigators to ensure equal justice across all communities.
Special gracias to Martha Regalado at El Mundo Boston for all she does to include Cabral Investigation Services in powerful and important events like these. We are thankful for you keeping us in mind, your dedication and hard work!